A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Ramey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Ramey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramey graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ramey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
- OBleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Michael Ramey DO is a male Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Ramey practice?
- Dr. Jack Ramey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jack Ramey practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Athens, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Nelsonville, OH and Glouster, OH.
See Athens Obstetricians & Gynecologists.