A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Real:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Real
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Real Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Real, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Real graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Real has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Southeast Alabama Med Ctr, Dothan, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack D Real MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Real practice?
- Dr. Jack Real has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Real practices Urology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Urologists.