A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Remington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including AIDS Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections, and Cerebral Toxoplasmosis.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Remington graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Remington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children`s Hospital Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Remington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Remington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack S. Remington practice?
Dr. Jack Remington practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indio, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Remington, Dr. Evan Remington, Dr. Giovanni Remington, Dr. Hank Remington, Dr. Hans Remington, Dr. Ian Remington, Dr. Ivan Remington, Dr. Jackson Remington