A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Resnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Resnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- House Calls
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Resnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Resnick MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack Resnick practice?
- Dr. Jack Resnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Resnick practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.