A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Resnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including House Calls, Preventive Medicine Geriatrics General Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine, Geriatrics, General Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Resnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance