A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Riggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Riggs, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack E Riggs MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Riggs practice?
- Dr. Jack Riggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Riggs practices Neurology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Neurologists.