A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Rock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Rock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Rock, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Critical Care
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lower Back Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rock graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack P Rock MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack P. Rock practice?
- Dr. Jack Rock has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Rock practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.