Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Nothing but good to say! show details Nothing but good to say!
Jan 6th, 2014

Dr. Rock performed surgery to remove a brain tumor for my husband. He has a great personality and handled a difficult patient exceptionally well. After being told that it was in-operable Dr. Rock took my husband's case. He explained what he was expecting to happen and the possible risks involved. It has been a couple of years and everything has gone like he expected and my husband is doing well. Dr. Rock has worked well with our local neurologist to do follow-up care. We would recommend him and have no regrets.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Aug 27th, 2012

Very personable and knowledgable. Office staff is very nice and wait time wasn't bad at all. We were early so any additional wait time over 20 min was our fault.

Rude show details Rude
Aug 23rd, 2012

He was very rude and because my tumor was small at the time he blew it off as will all the symptoms. Unless you are very sick he dose not care and will not treat

Aug 17th, 2010

when i went for brain surgery, some how an artificial skin patch was put in me, & 6 weeks to the day i sneezed & this atificial skin patch blew & my head filled up 2 inches full a air. i then had to have another surgery!

Exceptional Surgeon show details Exceptional Surgeon
by Linda B. - Arkansas on Jul 15th, 2008

I can not say enough about the skill and professionalism of Dr. Rock. Dr. Rock made having neurosurgery much easier for me. He answered all of mine and my families questions. He and his staff were very informative and explained everything in detail. I felt they well prepared me for my surgery and recovery.

Competent and Caring show details Competent and Caring
by Sheree Duff for Benson Duff on May 28th, 2008

Dr. Rock is an excellent doctor. Recognizing that he is extremely busy, he always took the time to explain situations to me. He has a wonderful bed side manner and I greatly appreciated his expertise and high level of competency. I would entrust him with any of my family members.