A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Roossien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Roossien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Roossien, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roossien graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Roossien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Richard Roossien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack R. Roossien practice?
- Dr. Jack Roossien has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Roossien practices Family Medicine near West Olive, MI.
See West Olive Primary Care Doctors.