A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rosenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Rosenberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Jack Rosenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Rosenberg practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.