A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Roth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Roth, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Roth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Roth MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Roth practice?
- Dr. Jack Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Roth practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.