A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Roth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Roth, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Roth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Roth MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Roth practice?
- Dr. Jack Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Roth practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.