A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Rothman is Excellent. Dr. Rothman has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Rothman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Hospital - Countryside
- Morton Plant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack N. Rothman practice?
Dr. Jack Rothman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Dunedin, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Dunedin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Rothman, Dr. Deshawn Rothman, Dr. Hank Rothman, Dr. Shayne Rothman, Dr. Shane Rothman, Dr. Giovanni Rothman, Dr. Ian Rothman, Dr. Shawn Rothman