A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Rounds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Rounds, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rounds graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Rounds has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Sherman Rounds MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack S. Rounds practice?
- Dr. Jack Rounds has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Rounds practices Anesthesiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Anesthesiologists.