Dr. Jack Rozental MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

February 8th, 2016
RE: Horrible follow-up
I saw Dr. Rozental a few months ago and I can confirm that being associated to a major university hospital is no assurance of quality. Devoid of much personality or warmth the exam was fairly uneventful. He ordered a slew of blood tests without providing any context into why they were needed. I had to call to find out the results and spoke to his nurse (who at least was responsive) but she could tell very little that I did not already know looking at the charts on their web portal. Then he ordered more blood tests. Again no follow-up and I had to call 8 days later. Again spoke to the nurse. No context into what he found or what the tests told us (or didn't). He ended up pretty much washing his hands of me (nothing more he could do was essentially the response) without my getting any further to a diagnosis. My condition remains poor and I am no closer to knowing anything further about what is wrong with. I wasted hours of my time traveling their and waiting for the blood draws, sizable co-pays, and at least three weeks where I could have seen another professional and perhaps actually been closer to a true diagnosis. Very disappointed in this experience and my care.

February 1st, 2013
Worst bedside manner ever!
I have never ever had a doctor treat me the way Dr. Rozental did. He has the absolute worst bedside manner I have ever come across. He refused to phone in medicine for my migraines over the weekend after prescribing me a medicine that I had a bad reaction to. He diagnosed me with something without ordering an MRI and sent me to the pain clinic for a treatment that did NOT work. I will NEVER go back to this doctor again.

January 6th, 2011
One of the best out there! Puts your mind at ease and willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Very nice man and highly knowledgeable and compentent in his field of work. I trust his opionion 100%. His staff is excellent as well. NWM neurology team overall is outstanding. They saved my life!