A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Rutledge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Rutledge, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Rutledge has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Flanagan Rutledge MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack F. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Jack Rutledge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Rutledge practices Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.