A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Rychik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Aortic Coarctation, Aortic Valve Stenosis, and Cancer.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rychik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Rychik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hosp Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rychik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Rychik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack Rychik practice?
Dr. Jack Rychik practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Rychik, Dr. Evan Rychik, Dr. Giovanni Rychik, Dr. Hank Rychik, Dr. Hans Rychik, Dr. Ian Rychik, Dr. Ivan Rychik, Dr. Jackson Rychik