A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Rychik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Rychik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Protein-Losing Enteropathies
- Right Heart Bypass
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Rychik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Rychik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Rychik MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Rychik practice?
- Dr. Jack Rychik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Rychik practices Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.