A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Rychik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rychik
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rychik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Rychik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Protein-Losing Enteropathies
- Right Heart Bypass
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Rychik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Rychik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Rychik MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Rychik practice?
- Dr. Jack Rychik has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Rychik practices Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.