A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack S. Cooper practice?
Dr. Jack Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.