A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lyons is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyons
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lyons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sherry Lyons MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Lyons practice?
- Dr. John Lyons has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Lyons practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.