A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lyons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lyons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Lyons practice?
Dr. John Lyons practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Hoboken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Hoboken Radiologists.