Learn more about Dr. John Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lyons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lyons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sherry Lyons MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Lyons practice?
- Dr. John Lyons has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Lyons practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.