A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lyons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sherry Lyons MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Lyons practice?
- Dr. John Lyons has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lyons practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Hoboken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Hoboken Radiologists.