A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Rice, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance