A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Rice, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Rice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Sigmar Rice MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack S. Rice practice?
- Dr. Jack Rice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Rice practices Urology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Urologists.