A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Sahadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Sahadi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Sahadi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahadi graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sahadi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sahadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Sahadi practice?
Dr. Jack Sahadi practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Aransas Pass, TX and Kingsville, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.