A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Sahadi is Excellent. Dr. Sahadi has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Sahadi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahadi graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sahadi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sahadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Sahadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Sahadi practice?
Dr. Jack Sahadi practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beeville, TX and Kingsville, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists and Corpus Christi Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Sahadi, Dr. Evan Sahadi, Dr. Giovanni Sahadi, Dr. Hank Sahadi, Dr. Hans Sahadi, Dr. Ian Sahadi, Dr. Ivan Sahadi, Dr. Jackson Sahadi