A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Sahadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Sahadi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahadi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sahadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Sahadi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahadi graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sahadi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Sahadi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Sahadi practice?
- Dr. Jack Sahadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Sahadi practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.