Learn more about Dr. Jack Sahadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Sahadi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahadi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sahadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Sahadi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahadi graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sahadi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Sahadi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Sahadi practice?
- Dr. Jack Sahadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Sahadi practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.