A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Sahadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Sahadi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Sahadi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahadi graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sahadi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Sahadi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Sahadi practice?
- Dr. Jack Sahadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Sahadi practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Aransas Pass, TX and Kingsville, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.