Dr. Jack Sahadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Sahadi?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 9th, 2012

Put me at ease

I saw an optometrist who told me I need to have my cataract removed right away. He sent me to a different surgeon and I was concerned because I felt like I was seeing fine. I am glad I saw Dr. Sahadi for a second opinion. He told me there was a little cataract and I could have it removed when I was ready but there was no rush. He spent the time with me to make sure I got a pair of glasses so I could see well. The staff was very caring and obviously very experienced. Thank you Dr. Sahadi!

April 28th, 2015