A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Sakai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Sakai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakai graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sakai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Takashi Sakai MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jack T. Sakai practice?
- Dr. Jack Sakai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Sakai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.