A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Salomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Salomon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salomon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Salomon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Salomon MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack Salomon practice?
- Dr. Jack Salomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Salomon practices Internal Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists.