A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Scariano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Scariano, Neurologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Scariano, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Headache Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scariano graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Scariano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scariano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan