Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Scheuer Jr
Dr. Jack Scheuer Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, SC. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Scheuer is affiliated with Kershaw County Medical Center at Camden, Kershawhealth and Kershaw County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Scheuer Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jack Scheuer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, SC.
Dr. James Mcalpine Jr
Camden, SC 0.01 mi34
Dr. Mitchell Alderson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Camden, SC 0.09 mi21
Dr. Vaibhav Patel
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Camden, SC 0.09 mi26