Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Schnitzer
Dr. Jack Schnitzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Champaign, IL, with another office in Santa Fe, NM. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Schnitzer is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital, Provena Covenant Medical Center and Carle Foundation Hosp, Urbana, Il. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Schnitzer has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...