A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Schnitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Schnitzer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Schnitzer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnitzer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Schnitzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Ivan Schnitzer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack I. Schnitzer practice?
- Dr. Jack Schnitzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Schnitzer practices Ophthalmology near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Champaign, IL.
See Santa Fe Ophthalmologists.