A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Scott is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Scott, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack D Scott MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Scott practice?
- Dr. Jack Scott has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jack Scott practices Emergency Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Inverness, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Gainesville Emergency Physicians.