A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Jack Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Scott is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Scott, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Douglas Scott MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Scott practice?
- Dr. Jack Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Scott practices Emergency Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plant City, FL and Starke, FL.
See Gainesville Emergency Physicians.