A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Shartsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shartsis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shartsis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Shartsis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shartsis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Morris Shartsis MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Shartsis practice?
- Dr. Jack Shartsis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Shartsis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Huntington Woods, MI.
See Huntington Woods Internists and Huntington Woods Gastroenterologists.