A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Shartsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shartsis
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shartsis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Shartsis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shartsis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Morris Shartsis MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Shartsis practice?
- Dr. Jack Shartsis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Shartsis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Huntington Woods, MI.
See Huntington Woods Internists and Huntington Woods Gastroenterologists.