A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
This is a popular TV doctor.
Learn more about Dr. Jack Shephard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Shephard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shephard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shephard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shephard graduated from Abia State University, Uturu.
Dr. Shephard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Shephard MD is a male Allergist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack Shephard practice?
- Dr. Jack Shephard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Shephard practices Allergy and Infectious Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Charlottesville Allergists and Charlottesville Infectious Disease Doctors.