A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
This is a popular TV doctor.
Learn more about Dr. Jack Shephard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Shephard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shephard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shephard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shephard graduated from Abia State University, Uturu.
Dr. Shephard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Shephard MD is a male Allergist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack Shephard practice?
- Dr. Jack Shephard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Shephard practices Allergy and Infectious Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Charlottesville Allergists and Charlottesville Infectious Disease Doctors.