A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Shields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Shields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Shields has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack M Shields MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Shields practice?
- Dr. Jack Shields has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Shields practices Internal Medicine near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Internists.