Dr. Jack Shields Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Shields?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jack Shields?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 25th, 2014

Dr. Jack Sheilds is always very professional I would highly recommend if you need a doctor.

September 27th, 2013

The office staff treats patients treated like trash

If you forget any items and leave them in the exam room you can kiss it goodbye. I had negligently left my fairly expensive BPA Free plastic water bottle in the room. I called them within a reasonable amount of time and was coldly informed, "Oh we threw it out." I could see it if this was a public place like a store, etc, but I have been going to this office for twenty years. I myself worked in a courthouse for 26 years, when clients left gloves or other items behind we would keep the items in a lost and found and try to contact the likely owner. Dr, Shields, you need to educate your office workers in how to treat patients with at least a little grace.

March 12th, 2009

I have never had a problem getting an appointment for anyone in my family. The wait time can be long, but I haven't been to too many doctors where that isn't a problem. If I need extra time to have questions answered I am given that time. That caring is a reason that appointments can run over causing a delay. I appreciate the unrushed feeling of the office and the time needed to make that happen.

December 5th, 2008

Bring a sleeping bag to the waiting room.

Be prepared to camp out in the waiting room. I almost feel like by the time I get in to see Dr. Shields, I have recovered and am feeling better. It is miserable. His waiting room is almost cliche.

January 26th, 2017