A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Shilling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Shilling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Shilling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shilling graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shilling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Watkins Shilling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Shilling practice?
- Dr. Jack Shilling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Shilling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.