A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Shilling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Shilling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shilling
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shilling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Shilling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shilling graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shilling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack W Shilling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Shilling practice?
- Dr. Jack Shilling has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jack Shilling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.