A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Shumate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Shumate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Shumate, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shumate graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Shumate has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Burtram Shumate MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jack B. Shumate practice?
- Dr. Jack Shumate has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Shumate practices Neurology near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Neurologists.