A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Sipperley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Sipperley, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Sipperley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sipperley graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Sipperley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sipperley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans