Dr. Jack Skendzel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 23rd, 2016
Great Surgeon!
Gave me my quality of life back after 2 hip surgeries that were needed but other orthopedics wanted to just give pills and cortisone shots. I wanted a long term solution and I received it!

February 4th, 2015
Great Surgeon!
Dr. Skenzel repaired my ACL arthroscopically using my hamstring. I was really nervous about having the surgery done, but I am now very happy I did because the outcome has been so positive. 2 days after surgery I went to physical therapy and was able to bend my knee 90 degrees. 4 days after surgery I stopped taking my pain meds because I didn't need them anymore. 8 days after surgery I had PT again and was able to bend my knee to 125 degrees and can almost fully straighten my leg. Each day gets better and better. I feel like my recovery is going really well because I had a great surgeon who did a wonderful job. I would recommend him to anyone needing their ACL repaired.

April 9th, 2014
Excellent care!
Dr. Skendzel and his team work out of Summit Orthopedics in Minnesota. I went to see him because of his special interest in hip FAI and hip arthroscopy. He diagnosed a hip labral tear right away, confirmed by testing. He and his team really focused on education and spent a lot if time with me...great and comforting bedside manner. From the first visit, I had a positive feeling about his knowledge in the subject area and that he really wanted to help. He even called me at home personally with my MRI results. I had surgery 5 days ago and know that I made the perfect decision choosing him as my surgeon. He also requires follow up visits and has an amazing post op physical therapy protocol. (I am a PT and really appreciate the detail that went into it.) I am confident that I will be able to run again. I have no negative things to say with regards to Dr. Skendzel or his team. Thanks!