Dr. Jack Skendzel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Skendzel?

I feel as if I'm still broken, 1.5 years after surgery. My scar is horrible (looks fresh), my arm hurts every day.

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Great Surgeon!

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Gave me my quality of life back after 2 hip surgeries that were needed but other orthopedics wanted to just give pills and cortisone shots. I wanted a long term solution and I received it!

Great Surgeon!

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Dr. Skenzel repaired my ACL arthroscopically using my hamstring. I was really nervous about having the surgery done, but I am now very happy I did because the outcome has been so positive. 2 days after surgery I went to physical therapy and was able to bend my knee 90 degrees. 4 days after surgery I stopped taking my pain meds because I didn't need them anymore. 8 days after surgery I had PT again and was able to bend my knee to 125 degrees and can almost fully straighten my leg. Each day gets better and better. I feel like my recovery is going really well because I had a great surgeon who did a wonderful job. I would recommend him to anyone needing their ACL repaired.

Excellent care!

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Dr. Skendzel and his team work out of Summit Orthopedics in Minnesota. I went to see him because of his special interest in hip FAI and hip arthroscopy. He diagnosed a hip labral tear right away, confirmed by testing. He and his team really focused on education and spent a lot if time with me...great and comforting bedside manner. From the first visit, I had a positive feeling about his knowledge in the subject area and that he really wanted to help. He even called me at home personally with my MRI results. I had surgery 5 days ago and know that I made the perfect decision choosing him as my surgeon. He also requires follow up visits and has an amazing post op physical therapy protocol. (I am a PT and really appreciate the detail that went into it.) I am confident that I will be able to run again. I have no negative things to say with regards to Dr. Skendzel or his team. Thanks!

Posted on June 12th, 2017