A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacek Slowikowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacek Slowikowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slowikowski
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Slowikowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slowikowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slowikowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacek S Slowikowski MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacek S. Slowikowski practice?
- Dr. Jacek Slowikowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacek Slowikowski practices Cardiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Cardiologists.