A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Jack Snitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Snitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Snitzer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Snitzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Louis Snitzer DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Snitzer practice?
- Dr. Jack Snitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Snitzer practices Internal Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Internists.