A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Snitzer is Excellent. Dr. Snitzer has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Snitzer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snitzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Atlantic General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Snitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Snitzer practice?
Dr. Jack Snitzer practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Snitzer, Dr. Deshawn Snitzer, Dr. Hank Snitzer, Dr. Shayne Snitzer, Dr. Shane Snitzer, Dr. Giovanni Snitzer, Dr. Ian Snitzer, Dr. Shawn Snitzer