A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Jack Snitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Snitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Snitzer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Snitzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Snitzer practice?
Dr. Jack Snitzer practices Internal Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Internists.