Learn more about Dr. Jack Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Sobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobel
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Sobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Sobel, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Disease Susceptibility
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gynecologic disorders
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Opportunistic Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Thrush (Oral Candidasis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- Yeast Infection (Vulvovaginal Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack David Sobel MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Jack Sobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Sobel practices Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.