A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Sobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobel
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Sobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Sobel, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Disease Susceptibility
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gynecologic disorders
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Opportunistic Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Thrush (Oral Candidasis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- Yeast Infection (Vulvovaginal Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack David Sobel MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Jack Sobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Sobel practices Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.