A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Sobel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Sobel, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Disease Susceptibility
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gynecologic disorders
- HIV Infections
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Opportunistic Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Thrush (Oral Candidasis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- Yeast Infection (Vulvovaginal Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sobel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Sobel practice?
Dr. Jack Sobel practices Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.