A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Soterakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Soterakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soterakis
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Soterakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Soterakis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Soterakis graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Soterakis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- St Francis Hospital
- Glen Cove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Soterakis MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Soterakis practice?
- Dr. Jack Soterakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Soterakis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Roslyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bellmore, NY.
See Roslyn Internists and Roslyn Gastroenterologists.