A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Spitzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Spitzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Spitzberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spitzberg has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Wolf Spitzberg MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Spitzberg practice?
- Dr. Jack Spitzberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jack Spitzberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.