A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Spitzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Spitzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitzberg
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Spitzberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Spitzberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spitzberg has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Wolf Spitzberg MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Spitzberg practice?
- Dr. Jack Spitzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Spitzberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.