Dr. Jack Sproul MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Galax, VA

January 28th, 2017
Great Orthopedic
I was seeing Dr. Sproul over ankle pain which he narrowed down to a herniated and bulging disc that occasionally pinched my sciatic nerve causing my ankle pain. He referred me to a pain specialist for injections. Recently I broke my ankle and was referred to Dr. Sproul for repairs, he has excellent bedside manners, his wife is his nurse and she is an absolute doll! He did my surgery and did a great job. I am 1 day after surgery and although in alot of pain I am very impressed with him. He wrote me pain medication but I'm not sure it's strong enough but it's the strongest he will write. I am taking Aleve between, I guess a broken bone is just going to hurt! Anyway scale 1-10 I give Dr. Sproul a 10!

June 19th, 2014
Nice smile.Not so nice at surgery That is about it. He totally botched a loved ones hip surgery.He then tried to blame everybody else.Shop around unless you like 2 hour wait times on a good day. Dont be surprised if he does all the talking then, " really must go."

June 3rd, 2012
TERRIFIC, CARING Doctor
The times I've had to wait for Dr. Sproul were when he was tied up with another patient. I do not mind a wait then, because I know it means he'll spend as much time with me as I need. He has been my doctor for nearly 10 years - and has done multiple surgeries on me. Surgeries are the last resort - he prefers other options first.