A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Steel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Steel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steel
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Steel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steel graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Steel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Ross Steel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack R. Steel practice?
- Dr. Jack Steel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Steel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Surgeons.