A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Steel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Steel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Steel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steel graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Steel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Ross Steel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack R. Steel practice?
- Dr. Jack Steel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jack Steel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Proctorville, OH and Hurricane, WV.
See Huntington Surgeons.