A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Stehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Stehr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stehr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stehr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Stehr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehr graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stehr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Henry Stehr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Stehr practice?
- Dr. Jack Stehr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Stehr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alameda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Emeryville, CA.
See Alameda Surgeons.