Dr. Jack Stehr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 17th, 2012
MRS RAQUEL LOEPZ
DR. STEHR DID THE SURGERY FOR MY RUPTURED ROTATOR CUFF IN MY SHOLDER AND HE WAS JUST GREAT, I WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE VERY PAINFUL, BUT THE DOCTOR DID A TERRIFIC JOB AND WITH REHAB I'M BACK TO NORMAL. HAD MINIMAL PAIN AS EXPECTED BUT DID WHAT MY DOCTOR SAID AND HEALED PRETTY QUICKLY, I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS NEEDING AN ORTHOPEADIC SURGEON.

March 3rd, 2011
TOTAL KNEE SURGERY
I would recommend DR Stehr to whoever wants to get a surgery like mine. He did a good job on both my knees which I had consecutively apart for 2years. I compare my situation with other people I know with same surgery and so far I think I have the best results. I am walking straight and I think I healed faster compared to them and so far had no problems yet, since the surgery. Of course I am still healing and its getting better and better everytime.

August 11th, 2010
I am a triathlete and I had a serious bike accident, broke my arm and shattered my elbow. It was a terrifying experience. Dr.Stehr showed up at the hospital and was absolutely wonderful. He put my mind at rest and assured me that the emergency surgery I was about to undergo was the best thing for my recovery. He was right. I am healing nicely. My follow up visits have been great. He is always very attentive, takes the time to listen carefully and is patient and caring in helping me to regain my movement and strength. I highly recommend Dr. Stehr to anyone needing an Orthopaedic Surgeon. He is awesome.