A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Stein, DO, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Morton Stein DO and MPH is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Stein practice?
- Dr. Jack Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Stein practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.