A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Stern, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Stern, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Disc Surgery
- Facial Nerve Pain Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pain Spine & Peripheral Nerves Tumor
- Spinal Reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Stern MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack Stern practice?
- Dr. Jack Stern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Stern practices Neurological Surgery near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY.
See White Plains Surgeons.