A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Stroh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Stroh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Stroh, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stroh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Stroh FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Stroh practice?
- Dr. Jack Stroh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Stroh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Somerset Cardiologists.