A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Stroh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Stroh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Stroh, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stroh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stroh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Stroh practice?
Dr. Jack Stroh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Somerset Cardiologists.