A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Stroh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Stroh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stroh
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stroh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Stroh, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stroh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Stroh FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Stroh practice?
- Dr. Jack Stroh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Stroh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Cardiologists.