Learn more about Dr. Jack Stroh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Stroh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stroh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Stroh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Stroh, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stroh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Stroh FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Stroh practice?
- Dr. Jack Stroh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Stroh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Cardiologists.