A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Peterson, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Peterson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Tellin Peterson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack T. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Jack Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Peterson practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Plastic Surgeons.