Overall Review

2.5

July 24th, 2015
Hermia
I forgive Dr Thigpen. I wóuld not advise anyone to go to him. I have had to forgive him for my own sake and the sake of Christ.

June 2nd, 2015
Dr thigpen was so horribly obnoxious to me that I wanted to chase him down the hall and tell him what I thought about him I knew I'd be arrested and refrained I'm having complications from surgery and cannot go back to him it takes more than knowing how to cut on someone to be a Dr in my opinion he's not one

January 4th, 2014
Im really not happy with the way surgey went for one you dont see the doctor befor or after surgey,He doesnt tell you what to look for after surgey,the tape they used in surgey has really made big plisters and sores on my tummy,I was to be wearing a band around my tummy and they didnt have one to fit me so they sended me home with out one,After a week of my surgey I called his office many times because I started having a draning, I thought it was bleeding, after many calls they told me to go to there care when I got there and got in a roon Dr.Thigpen come in looked under my bandage and never check me or let me ask anything,just told me to be quite and listen to what he had to say,I still know nothing and still having trouble but dont want to call his office,because I know he doesnt want to see me till the 10 of the month,I sorry but I feel like we pay these doctors and they should take care of us,they all should be the doctor Dr Cardiso is caring,And takes care of anything that comes up fast.

March 19th, 2013
Impressed
I found Dr Thigpen knowledeable,efficient & friendly.He was able to explain the condition & surgery so that I could understand.He was willing to answer any questions I had.

April 13th, 2011
I just got out of the hospital after Dr. Thigpen repaired my third abdominal intestinal hernia; he did some additional work this time to "build" me an abdominal wall, which I was apparently lacking. I found him to be extremely competent, and willing to take the time to "explain" things to this non-medical patient. He definitely earns an "excellent!" for all the work he's done on my abdomen.

August 21st, 2009
Was disappointed
I could not get a call back or answer to my letter or questions after the surgery. He said after the operation my case was closed and I needed to talk to the dr. who referred me to him.