A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Tohme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Tohme is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tohme
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Tohme Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Tohme, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tohme graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tohme has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Fouad Tohme MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jack F. Tohme practice?
- Dr. Jack Tohme has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Tohme practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Endocrinologists.