A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Tohme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Tohme is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tohme
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tohme Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Tohme, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tohme graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tohme has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Fouad Tohme MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jack F. Tohme practice?
- Dr. Jack Tohme has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Tohme practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Endocrinologists.