A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Trainor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Trainor, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Trainor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- MusculoskeletalSports Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainor graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trainor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward Health Imperial Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Marshall Trainor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Trainor practice?
- Dr. Jack Trainor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Trainor practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians and Fort Lauderdale Sports Medicine Doctors.